Book Week

Book Week

On Friday we had a Book Week parade. I went as Ripley from Pixel Raiders, my friend, Max, went as David from Kaboom Kid and my other friend, Tom, went as Greg Heffley from Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I was wearing a white shirt and blue pants and red and white shoes.

The first people who went around the parade were 3/4RM. Our class were like the 7th or 6th ones to go around. The boy on the left is the one I dressed up as for The Book Week parade. My friend, Max, was wearing a cricket set with a cricket bat and Tom was wearing a grey shirt with blue sleeves, blue pants and a backpack. My other friend, Michael, dressed up as Lief from Deltora Quest.

In the parade, two people from every class got interviewed and they had to say something about their costumes. A lot of people came as Mario and Luigi.  Some people came as soccer players and a lot of people didn’t even come as someone from a book. The books that Ms. C. read were: Out!, Fabish, The Gigantic Book of Genes and Patchwork Bike. Book Week was really fun! This was my post about Book Week!